Macleay House, Potts Point

Fastidiously restored with luxurious indoor and outdoor living, this heritage listed private holding was originally designed by celebrated colonial architect Edmund Blacket in 1868. The home was once occupied by King George V while he was serving in the Royal Navy.

Capturing panoramic views across the Harbour to the Heads, the versatile floorplan offers regal proportions and a uniquely rich ambience of sun-splashed tranquility.

Location House available to hire for photoshoots, filming and corporate events.