The original building was constructed with bluestone in 1853 with a sympathetic extension added approximately 20 years ago. The property is set on 40 acres of manicured gardens and open paddocks. Consisting of 4-5 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, 3 living rooms, kitchen, dining and double garage. Other features include tennis court and swimming pool in the zoned gardens as well as a large equipment shed (also used as a gym) and stables.
Animals that reside on the property are cows, alpacas, sheep, goat and chickens. Located just 5 mins drive from the historic town of Kyneton in the Macedon Ranges and just 60 mins from Melbourne CBD.
Location in Kyneton South available to hire for photo shoots, filming and corporate events