Classic Beach House, Coogee
Set high to capture the panoramic views. This is a classically decorated beach house, with lead-light feature windows. Beautiful outdoor spaces including lap pool.
“ A grand federation home, with Sydney ‘Beach house’ chic, retaining all her character features, and providing magnificent Ocean views ”
Built in 1927, one of the Eastern Suburbs most prized coastal homes. Retaining all its original glory and perched high up on the cliffs of Coogee, overlooking the Pacific Ocean and Wedding Cake Island.
The home underwent an extensive renovation in 2015, bringing to life her magnificent ‘’character “features, yet cleverly blending classic Sydney beach house design.
The home provides 180 degree views of the ocean and coastline from every room.
– Magnificent use of Sandstone internally and externally – Pillars, columns, walls, backdrops
– Entry vestibule with intricate timber staircase, leadlight windows
– Huge master bedroom with its own terrace and panoramic views of the ocean and Island
– Grand formal lounge room with Bay Window, window seat and sandstone fireplace
– Formal dining room with open fireplace and intricate timber work – great ocean views !
– Front sitting room with internal exposed sandstone pillars and ocean view backdrop
– Swimming pool , wrapped in sandstone wall with oceanviews
– Enormous timeless kitchen integrating with an outdoor entertain area and BBQ.
The front entrance is an incredible entry statement with its period terrazzo tiles and double columns. The front garden is level, with sandstone walls, white picket style fence and ocean views.
Note : The house has some amazing back drops, but is not heavily furnished, a blank canvass to create your setting and mood..Enquire