An inspirational warehouse conversion 7kms from the CBD but without the eastern suburbs parking hassles.
This unique and dramatic 200m2 residence provides a creative and eclectic space for shoots or intimate events.
Soaring 6m vaulted ceilings with exposed wooden beams and a generous and flexible multi-level layout with innovative finishes throughout creates a visual haven.
- Vast, glass embraced main space, full of natural light
- Two separate living spaces allowing for multiple shoot / layout options
- Professionally styled throughout or quick to empty-out and dress to suit your vision
- Extensive use of plants throughout to create a living ‘green’ space
- Versatile kitchen with four ovens, downdraft (no range hood) camera facing cook-top set into a massive 3.7m wide island. Ideal for cooking demonstrations or food shoots.
- Huge designer bathroom with freestanding bath and an oversized shower enclave with double rainfall shower heads. Perfect for beauty product shoots.
- Moroccan inspired private interior / exterior courtyard with plenty of natural light. A 9 seater outdoor setting and fire-pit table.
- Original timber floors with stunning natural patina in both living space.
- Tiled garage space – ideal for catering, wardrobe or equipment storage
- Great café/coffee only 2 minutes wal
- Perfect for away days, training space, meetings, small PR / launch or even an intimate event space and of course photo and film shoots
- Five break out seating areas (main boardroom/dining table seats 12, outdoor setting seats 9, indoor couch seats 5, office couch seats 5, kitchen island seats 5
- Kitchen splash back can be mirrored or coloured